4002 25th Ave. S. - in Seattle on Beacon Hill|
The office is located in a residential area east of Jefferson Park on Beacon Hill on the corner of 25th Ave. S and Andover St. South. Because these streets are one-block long segments, and not continuous with other sections of 25th Ave. S or Andover St. South, we are only accessible from Cheasty Blvd. S.
Internet maps for Beacon Hill location:
From I-5 heading North or South
Bus #36 from Downtown Seattle
- Heading south, take Exit 163A - heading north take Exit 163
They both go to the W Seattle Br/Columbian Way exit.
- Follow the ramp to Columbian Way (toward the east).
- Go straight at the first stoplight (at Spokane St.)
- About ½ mile later, bear left at the third light.
- Stay on Columbian rather than going straight on 15th Ave.
- Another ½ mile, and turn left at the corner (Gas station) onto Beacon Ave.
- Go one block, and turn right onto Cheasty Blvd. South.
Once you turn onto Cheasty, Jefferson Park Golf Course is on your left.
If you miss the turnoff from Beacon onto Cheasty and remain on Beacon,
you will pass Jefferson Park on your right.
You should turn around to get back to Cheasty.
- Go ½ mile on Cheasty and turn left onto 25th Ave. S.
- Drive one block to the end of the block.
- We are on the southeast corner. Plenty of free parking.
For those unable to walk from the bus or light rail, we will try to accommodate you by arranging a pick-up if you let us know at the time you make your appointment.
- Take the #36 bus to Beacon Ave.
Ask to get off near the Alaska St. S./Cheasty Blvd. S. intersection
Alaska and Cheasty are the same street -
Alaska goes west and Cheasty goes east from Beacon.
This stop is just south of the VA Hospital complex to the west
and Jefferson Park to the east.
- Walk a short distance and turn left onto Cheasty Blvd S.
- Walk five-tenths of a mile downhill, then turn left on 25th Ave. S.
- Walk one more block to the end of 25th Ave.
- At the intersection of 25th and Andover, we are the last house on the right.
from I-90 heading West
- Take I-90 exit 3A to go to Rainier Ave. South.
- Head southeast on Rainier Ave. S. a little more than a mile (about 12 blocks).
- Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr. Way S. (the light rail station is on your right).
- Immediately take the 1st right onto South Winthrop St.
It is essentially right at the intersection of MLK and Rainier.
(The city forgot to put the street sign back when the train station was built.)
- S. Winthrop St. quickly becomes Cheasty Blvd. S.
- Continue uphill on Cheasty about ½ mile (about four blocks).
- Turn right onto South Andover St.
- This quickly turns left onto 25th Ave. S.
- The 1st house on the corner to your left - with the drought-resistant wild garden - is the clinic.